WELCOME!

WELCOME!
jazz - 22 - sydney - lifestyle blogger
Powered by Blogger.
FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMPINTERESTTUMBLR
30 Sept 2014

Purchase of the Month: ZARA black tassel boots


Hi Guys!

I'd like to introduce you to a new member of our family, please welcome the ZARA black tassel boot!



I gather that they are probably not to everybody's taste, but regardless, I have to let you in on the story of how I got to owning these beauties and I'm sure you'll find some hearty entertainment value.

Basically, when I can't sleep at night, which is often, I find comfort in a dangerously expensive habit - online shopping. I stumbled across these while Googling "ZARA boots" with no intention to actually find something. But I did. I was directed to a blog that cataloged these about a year ago - in other words, they were a few seasons too old, sold out, and pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth, never to be found again. Well, one must never underestimate a girls searching ability when she has a healthy shoe appetite.

I searched everywhere! Google shopping, Polyvore, Shopstyle, Pinterest, Ebay, Depop, even Gumtree and Etsy! I finally decided to say a little prayer and try out the eBay International site knowing even if I did find them, it'll cost me a year's pay to get them shipped here. After arrowing through pages upon pages I stumble across ONE LAST pair all the way over in Denmark in one size bigger than I am with FREE postage! Not only that, she offered to negotiate the price, so I paid $70 instead of the original $120! Within two weeks they were on my happy feet!

The moral of the story: Never give up on your dreams ladies, you can have ANYTHING you want, you just gotta be willing to chase it! (Yes, even if your dreams include a of gorgeous pair of shoes) ;)


I love the suede finish and the mid-calf height. If you love these boots and are looking for something similar, you can check out Milanoo, or Missguided.

Happy Shopping!
Jazz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading:

POPULAR

archive

SEARCH