WELCOME!

WELCOME!
jazz - 22 - sydney - lifestyle blogger
Powered by Blogger.
FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMPINTERESTTUMBLR
1 Oct 2014

September Favourites


Hi Guys!

This month went super fast, and since I started blogging (just over a week now!) I have been observing in great detail some of the best products and items I have tried. Check out this months five favourites below.




Jarra Latte - white choc-a-mocha


Ever since I turned 22 in August something very strange has happened; I've become obsessed with ice coffees! I never enjoyed drinking coffee so this is pretty big for me and I wanted to start making them at home to save some money (the student life, y'all) so I picked up the Jarra Latte mix because it's sweet enough without having to add anymore sugar and I can drink it both hot and cold. The best way to drink ice coffee is to freeze coffee ice cubes before hand so your drink doesn't become watered down. Next I'll be looking for a frappe mix, I know Nestle make a great one so I'm excited!!*licks lips*

Natralus Natural Paw Paw Ointment


A little TMI before I begin, I have nasty habit of picking my cuticles especially when I'm anxious. I noticed if I apply some kind of moisturiser it not only conditions my nails and cuticles but also helps prevent me from picking them. I've used the original Lucas' papaw ointment before and although I really liked it, I wanted to try something without petroleum derivatives. (Lucas' papaw contains Vaseline which is a petroleum mineral oil, and although it's not harmful I still wanted to experiment with petrochemical-free alternatives) Plus, this one works out to be cheaper when compared to Lucas' and overall I really liked it. It also worked wonders for the heels of my feet and I would purchase again!

Paula's Choice - Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser


I've spoken a tonne about Paula's Choice in last months Skin Care REVIEW, and I don't think I'll stop talking about it for a while. I won't get into too much detail, but this product is worth every cent. To find a cleanser that takes off ALL my makeup and doesn't tingle, sting, burn or strip my skin from it's moisture is a winner in my book. What more could I ask for!?


'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (and other concerns)' By Mindy Kaling


One of my goals since turning 22 was to read one book per week. This was the first book I picked since I had borrowed it from a friend (thank you Ben!) and I LOVED it! It's an honest and funny account of Mindy Kaling's journey into the world of American comedy and if you're a fan of 'The Office' then you need to read this, it pretty much confirmed my love for Steve Carell, and I grew an appreciation for comedy as a serious art form. It's also a pretty easy read and was quick to finish. if you love to laugh, you gotta pick it up!

Patisserie De Bain - Strawberry Cupcake Candle


I love smelly candles, but I'm pretty fussy when it comes to scents. I don't enjoy anything too woody or strong, but at the same time I love masculine smells, I love clean smells, but not floral smells - yeah I'm annoying like that. I do however, really enjoy anything that smells even vaguely similar to cake, baked cookies, cupcakes, vanilla, basically anything I can eat! So the Patisserie De Bain Strawberry Cupcake scented candle was right up my alley. It's a subtle sweet smell and in no way overpowers the room, plus it lasts much longer than normal candles - I usually go through a candle within 3 to 4 days and this one is still going strong! You can purchase this candle from ASOS for about $20.

Have you guys tried any of my favourites yourselves? What was your favourite item this September?

Jaz x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo Mindy's book sounds interesting! I've just finished reading Anh Do's 'The Happiest Refugee' and I loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo I'll have to look into that one! thanks for the recommendation! :)

      Delete

Currently Reading:

POPULAR

archive

SEARCH