WELCOME!

WELCOME!
jazz - 22 - sydney - lifestyle blogger
Powered by Blogger.
FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMPINTERESTTUMBLR
30 Nov 2014

Purchase of the Month: Tony Bianco LARRA heels & Model Co. for Tony Bianco Nail Polish in "Oh My Goodness Greycious"



What a perfect combo a pair of shoes and an easy going polish can make! This month of November was the time to take all those soon to expire credit notes, and do some serious last minute shopping. Like most material commitments, I had been eyeing these skin capretto, clear vinalyte heels for AGES! When I first laid eyes on the Christian Louboutin "Bis Un Bout" a few years ago, I almost chocked on my own breath. My most coveted of shoe styles is when the majority of the foot is exposed, the more skin the better - which is the complete opposite of how I like to dress the rest of me :P. The LARRA heel has everything a girl like me could want, some easy on the eye toe cleavage, just enough cutout to expose the arch of the foot, and my favourite "boss lady" pointed toe finish. These also came in black, white and leopard, but I leaned towards the skin capretto so from far you couldn't even tell I was wearing them which so happens to help extend the leg and make you appear taller (who doesn't want a little extra help in the height department?). If these girls could get any sexier perhaps they could have come in a suede finish, but that's just me being fussy. Regardless I am in love and I have been watching out closely until Mr. Bianco decides to place the other colours on sale, and then they will all be mine for the taking!!! *evil laugh*


And of course, to further satisfy my thirst for pleasure, Tony Bianco teamed up with Model Co. to create a line of super wearable nail polishes, which they in fact held a social media competition to name them, and you wouldn't believe I forgot to enter! It is SO up my alley I hated myself for about a week when the winners were drawn. Due to the fact that I am a pastel polish hoarder, I thought going grey was a good idea, as I have far too many pinks and the other shades didn't quite tickle my fancy as much. So that concluded it, I was a pair of shoes and a polish richer, and only $66 dollars poorer! (Those credit notes come in handy!). The LARRA shoe retails for $169.95 and the polish is currently priced at $15.00 (purchase here and here).

So a big hoorah for Tony Bianco in the month of November, you have made one of your most loyal customers a very happy one indeed!

*side note: If you register as a member for Tony Bianco (which is easy and completely free of charge) they will send you a voucher for your first purchase, you will earn rewards for every purchase made, plus they regularly update their sales so it's totally worth it if you ask me!

X

7 comments:

  1. oo love the shoes

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was your size!!

    Georgia | www.georgiajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those heels are gorgeous!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Currently Reading:

POPULAR

archive

SEARCH