WELCOME!

WELCOME!
jazz - 22 - sydney - lifestyle blogger
Powered by Blogger.
FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMPINTERESTTUMBLR
3 Nov 2014

Purchase of the Month: Danielle Nicole "Alexa" Mini Crossbody Bag



Hey Girls,

Last month I was ready to cash out and purchase the Michael Kors mini Selma bag until I crossed paths with the latest Danielle Nicole collection at my local Strandbags store. I actually purchased the Alexa in a larger version in a beige colour, and when I saw they have released a mini version, dreams of the MK mini Selma left me. I'm obsessed with this little thing. I love the gold hardware and the warm grey never fails to compliment any outfit. I don't wear it with it's handle, but rather with the cross body strap which you can attach. Although it's made from synthetic leather, from far its finish has an almost identical Saffiano leather effect. Up close, the surface grooves are smooth and my favourite part of this bags is its boxy structure. It's not floppy when you sit it down and it's shape doesn't loosen with wear. It also comes in a gorgeous peacock green with gunmetal hardware, or you can grab a navy or nude variation from Neiman Marcus. Definitely a must have!


You can grab the Danielle Nicole "Alexa" mini bag on sale from Strandbags, or from Neiman Marcus online.

Happy Shopping!
X

1 comment:

  1. Who knew Strandbags had such fashionable stuff? Love the post. I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award so have a look at my blog for the details xx

    http://howsophseesit.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Currently Reading:

POPULAR

archive

SEARCH